My Monterey
Lite Duty

Windlass Wiring & AC Duct Placement

1) I have a 1999 Monterey 296 and I would like to equip it with a Sprint 700 Windlass. Locating the wiring in the Anchor Locker isn't a problem, but can someone tell me where the other end of these cables reside...? Hopefully at the Helm for the Switch & Fuse.

2) I would also like to add an Ocean Breeze 9K BTU A/C Unit under the V-Berth. Wiring isn't the issue here, but where to correctly place the Supply ducting and the Thermostat as well as the "drains".

Factory placement...?... to make it look "Original".

1) I have a 1999 Monterey 296 and I would like to equip it with a Sprint 700 Windlass. Locating the wiring in the Anchor Locker isn't a problem, but can someone tell me where the other end of these cables reside...? Hopefully at the Helm for the Switch & Fuse.

2) I would also like to add an Ocean Breeze 9K BTU A/C Unit under the V-Berth. Wiring isn't the issue here, but where to correctly place the Supply ducting and the Thermostat as well as the "drains".

Factory placement...?... to make it look "Original".

Over the weekend the anchor locker wiring for the Windlass was located in the wiring harness behind the dashboard / fuse panel. It was doubled back on itself and ty-wrapped within the bundle and has plenty of length to work with once it was freed from the harness.