My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Hermosa

Extended swim platfor for a 2001 200LS

I'm new here, great forum by the way! I'm in the process of buying a perfect 2001 200LS, does Monterey build an extended swim platform to add onto this boat? If they don't, I will look at after market units, I just want the extra room out back.

Also, is the total length of this boat 19' 6" ot 20' 11"?? The manual was a little hard to understand, and I don't have access to the boat to measure jsust yet. I assume it's 19' 6" including the built in swim platform.

Thanks!

Hermosa

Hello Hermosa,

The LOA (Length Overall) on the 200LS is 19' 6" and the boat has an 8' 5" beam. Lots of room.

As for the extended swim platform, it was not a Monterey factory option.

Enjoy and boat safe,

Thanks for the info. What I meant by swim platform was the area on the back. I do plan to add an after market swim platform onto this boat, I'm looking at companies that make the fiberglass ones now to see if they have anything that will look correct, if not, I'll have an offshore style one made and powder coated. The custom one will be expensive, but I can taylor it to the boa and color match.

From what I can tell, Monterey didn't make one for this boat. If I'm wrong, let me know. Would be sweet if the newer extended platforms would work with this hull and year. Thanks!