My Monterey
Larryd

Monteray 280SCR

:D HI! just orderd a Monteray 280SCR ...Hopfully to be delivered to Frenchman`s bay in Pickering Ont next spring....hope to hear from other buyers.....this my first new boat!

:D HI! just orderd a Monteray 280SCR ...Hopfully to be delivered to Frenchman`s bay in Pickering Ont next spring....hope to hear from other buyers.....this my first new boat!

I had a 270CR 2007 and moved to a 290 CR (relabeled a 300) 2009 this year. What I love about the new 280 is that it gives you the extra beam and maintains the port side lounger. We loved having the lounger but wanted the extra beam. The new sun lounger is also a big plus. We really have enjoyed it on our new 290/300 and it does not take away from the swim platform in any significant way. Enjoy your 280. From your fellow Canuck on the Rideau.

Hi LarryD,

Congratulations on your new 280SCR.

What engine and options have you selected.I hope, you are very happy with this cruiser.

How many hrs. of cruising have you logged by now. Where did you purchase the 280SCR.

Thank's John

Lake Huron/Ontario.

I had a 270CR 2007 and moved to a 290 CR (relabeled a 300) 2009 this year. What I love about the new 280 is that it gives you the extra beam and maintains the port side lounger. We loved having the lounger but wanted the extra beam. The new sun lounger is also a big plus. We really have enjoyed it on our new 290/300 and it does not take away from the swim platform in any significant way. Enjoy your 280. From your fellow Canuck on the Rideau.

thks ...getting boat in spring ...see me on utube search under monteray boats test ride 280scr

Hi LarryD,

Congratulations on your new 280SCR.

What engine and options have you selected.I hope, you are very happy with this cruiser.

How many hrs. of cruising have you logged by now. Where did you purchase the 280SCR.

Thank's John

Lake Huron/Ontario.

i picked the volvo 320 dp..... sun lounger etc all except nav package which I think is too much $ ..getting boat in spring guess I can say logged in 1hr on demo 280 at Don Hyde Marine ...see me on utube...seach monterey boats test ride 280scr

i picked the volvo 320 dp..... sun lounger etc all except nav package which I think is too much $ ..getting boat in spring guess I can say logged in 1hr on demo 280 at Don Hyde Marine ...see me on utube...seach monterey boats test ride 280scr

did you sold your 270SCR private or you made a trade-in? John.

Hi Larry,

I believe, you made a good deal in this market. My E-mail adress is: www.Hans380@gmail.com

This is a great cruiser. Many thanks. John

did you sold your 270SCR private or you made a trade-in? John.

sorry late to reply

things changed a bit still bought scr280 (first boat) but fom huntsville marine instead, got merc 320 hp ..no sun platform cause of worry about grandson ,,,also expect to get boat spring 2009....rgds larry