My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Larryd

utube

my son made a video and uploaded high quality version of me playing in it ....search monterey boats and look for test ride 280scr ...my son added music not me ....rgds larry

my son made a video and uploaded high quality version of me playing in it ....search monterey boats and look for test ride 280scr ...my son added music not me ....rgds larry

Hi Larry,

I can't access your utube video.

Thanks for your help. John.

Hi Larry,

I can't access your utube video.

Thanks for your help. John.

Here's a link to the video that I found on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPoj9swYIoA

I'm thinking of moving up from a 2005 Monterey 248 LSC. I just sea trialed the boat yesterday and Monterey has hit a home run with this one! I'm trying to figure out how they can get this high level of performance from a 29 ft. boat with a 375 HP single engine pushing 8200 lbs. The boat is near perfect with one exception: the head is not fully "standup," with less than 5'10" of headroom. However, the fit and finish, materials, design and ergonomics are all top notch. Now if only the stock market would rebound....

post-64-1223523570_thumb.jpg

Here's a link to the video that I found on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPoj9swYIoA

I'm thinking of moving up from a 2005 Monterey 248 LSC. I just sea trialed the boat yesterday and Monterey has hit a home run with this one! I'm trying to figure out how they can get this high level of performance from a 29 ft. boat with a 375 HP single engine pushing 8200 lbs. The boat is near perfect with one exception: the head is not fully "standup," with less than 5'10" of headroom. However, the fit and finish, materials, design and ergonomics are all top notch. Now if only the stock market would rebound....

Bob,

appreciated; John

thks ! that`s a nice pic! ....I wont get mine till next spring....didnt get the sun island cause over saftey issues with 3 year old granson that might jump around while I`m moving ....took one for test drive with 320 hp penta got about 30mph @3300rpm....bought the merc 320 with bravo3 instead from Huntsville marine ....rgds