My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Rkatz

arch light: 2007 290CR

One of the overhead lights in the arch of my 290 sportcruiser appeared to have been falling out. I took it out and noted that the housing that the spring sits in has cracked on one side so that spring is no longer holding the light in on that side. Other side is fine and is the only thing holding the light in.

Is there a fix? Do i need a new light? If so, how do I get a new light? Can I order it online or does it have to be through Monterey.

If you could get me the make and model number of that light, I would appreciate it.

Hello Rkatz,

That light is a Perko Industries product (www.perko.com or 305-621-7525 in Miami) and the part number is LITE-STE-946001-CH.

It will be easier to replace the entire fixture rather than try to fix the broken one.

Hello Rkatz,

That light is a Perko Industries product (www.perko.com or 305-621-7525 in Miami) and the part number is LITE-STE-946001-CH.

It will be easier to replace the entire fixture rather than try to fix the broken one.

I called Perko at the above number after not being able to find it online and they tell me that that is not a Perko part number. Any other help that MOST could give me would be most appreciated as this light wants to fall out.

The navigaitonal light on the top of the arch is part #LITE-ANC-1184-CHR- (#NS1 in the picture) and the two lights underneath the arch (#31) are part #LITE-STE-946001-CH. Both lights are purchased from Perko Industries (Ask for Carlene, Gail or Victor when you call at 305-621-7525) and the part numbers are directly from our Purchasing records.

290CKPTMID_07lights.bmp

discussed with Carlene today at Perko. States it is a part of theirs but the real part number is: 0946DP112V.

Hope this helps for your records. They dont sell direct but part is at West Marine. West Marines part number is: 192379.

Thanks again.