My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
jeffboat

05 - 298 SS bowrider

I am looking into purchasing a used 298 BR. It is a great looking boat, but looking for feedback from current or previous owners, what to look for or your experience positive or otherwise. Thanks in advance.

I am looking into purchasing a used 298 BR. It is a great looking boat, but looking for feedback from current or previous owners, what to look for or your experience positive or otherwise. Thanks in advance.

I have the 298SS , have had it for 3 years. Its the best boat I've owned. It handles great ,moves fast and looks great. Only thing once in a while I wish I bought the CR for more comfort for overnight trips. Highly recomend

I have the 298SS , have had it for 3 years. Its the best boat I've owned. It handles great ,moves fast and looks great. Only thing once in a while I wish I bought the CR for more comfort for overnight trips. Highly recomend

Thanks a lot. We thought that a big bowrider would serve our purpose spending time on the lake during the day with family and friends, and the 298 and a SR 290SLX are tops on the list for now, maybe someday a EC.

Thanks again.

Hey guys- the MOST posted magazine reviews on the General Discussion board. I opened them and the first page on some of them is blank. You will have to scroll down to get to the article itself. Looks like a pretty nice day boat. Probably a good choice for the Midwestern boater.

Jessie