My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Frank

Where do you put the name?

I am a soon to be owner of a new 320SY. My question is.....with the aft sun pad there is no transom to speak of. Where would you put the name?

Great choice going with the 320, we really like the split seat setup. We came across a great deal on a 330 and couldn't pass it up. Boating magazine just had a write up on the 320 if you didn't see it. This months issue.

With the sun lounge setup there isn't much room for a big NAME branding on the back. We just got our boat and haven't had it in the water yet, but the previous owner had it documented and the name was just below the lounge and letters were so small, not sure it was worthwhile. We removed the name and leaving it as is.

Here is a sample for name placement on a 290 (rebadged a 300 for 2009). Same configuration with the aft sun lounger.

Here is a sample for name placement on a 290 (rebadged a 300 for 2009). Same configuration with the aft sun lounger.

Thanks for the reply, but I can't see the attachemnt picture.

Hello. This is a really old thread but I have the same question about where to actually put the name of the boat on a 295SY.  Anyone have any suggestions?

thank yiu

I put the name on the sides of the boat.  I got this from boatletteringtoyou.com.  What's really cool is that I got the same image and name printed on some Koozies for the boat too!IMG_5149.thumb.jpg.fba791a2f206ca1c45b25f1c67f42954.jpgIMG_5151.thumb.jpg.13bc7d2b596bc8e6d62378901aa5d2db.jpgIMG_5161.thumb.jpg.8b04feaccb05d97177143cf34009ce0e.jpg