My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
knowledge777

What is the best Propeller for 220 Explorer

I need to replace the propeller on my Monterey 220 Explorer but after looking into it I realize there are so many available options. Can some one please give me some suggestions on what would be an idea type of propeller for my boat?

thanks

I need to replace the propeller on my Monterey 220 Explorer but after looking into it I realize there are so many available options. Can some one please give me some suggestions on what would be an idea type of propeller for my boat?

thanks

HI there,

I´m from Portugal i don´t know how you work, but here the best thing you can do is to ask for a propeller for your engine, take the old one out and buy a new one in Mercury if your engine is a mercury or just take the old one to anyone who knows what to do, perhaps a mecanic, if you won´t to change the propeller for more speed give a second and just don´t do it because changing something that Monterey have been tested with the factory for your engine is a badly choice, you don´t have the Know How to make the same test they do to see if your boat really is more fast and haveing the best top rpm, don´t forget you don´t go out only strait, go to the represented off your engine just give the old one and ask for a new one exactly as the old one, here´s a tip if you go for other look for Quicksilver propeller.

Best Regards

Marfi