My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
268s - Ron

Corsa Quick and Quiet Exhaust - 268ss

I purchased a used 2006 - 268SS with the optional Corsa Exhaust. Can anybody tell me where the switch is located to switch from loud to quiet? I have tried all the ACC toggle switches and nothing. THANKS!!!

I purchased a used 2006 - 268SS with the optional Corsa Exhaust. Can anybody tell me where the switch is located to switch from loud to quiet? I have tried all the ACC toggle switches and nothing. THANKS!!!

Ours is ACC switch. Either the last one or 2nd to last.

Could have been dismantled and/or swithced to a "secret" switch. This type of exhaust is illegal here in MN. My buddy just had his rewired where one ACC switch has to be on, and then he hits another unlabeled ACC switch to make it go from quiet to loud. This was after he received a "fix it" ticket from the water patrol who informed us that "cut outs" (a switchable exhaust) is illegal.