My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Scott6160

2002 298 SS

Is there a template available to send to flexi teak? I want to use this material or a similar material for the entire cockpit and swim platform.

I have a 2006 and had Nuteak make a swim platform. They have the template for the swim platform for sure.

I have a 2006 and had Nuteak make a swim platform. They have the template for the swim platform for sure.

do you like the Nuteak swim platform? How much did it cost you? I would like to do the whole boat.

Thanks,

Scott

do you like the Nuteak swim platform? How much did it cost you? I would like to do the whole boat.

Thanks,

Scott

Can't remember how much, but you can call or e-mail nuteak and they will give you an idea. I had someone install is for me. I think around $1,300 (including the big step into the boat and the fender holders). Keep in mind that it does get hot in the bright sun. There is a good article in practical sailor that compares the various brands.

QUOTE(Scott6160 @ Aug 27 2009, 09:48 AM) do you like the Nuteak swim platform? How much did it cost you? I would like to do the whole boat.

Thanks,

Scott

Can't remember how much, but you can call or e-mail nuteak and they will give you an idea. I had someone install is for me. I think around $1,300 (including the big step into the boat and the fender holders). Keep in mind that it does get hot in the bright sun. There is a good article in practical sailor that compares the various brands.

ok thanks.