My Monterey
StephenLK

Yo just an introduction.

Just an introduction. Glad to be here, I'm new. Saying hi to all you all. wink.gif

SLK

Hi Back,

Hamilton (Huntsville), Ontario, Canada - Hope UR enjoying your Monyerrey - I'm loving my 2010 - 194 F/S...Dave

Hi I like the new forum redesign. I got a 192 SC this year and although the season is short here I had a GREAT summer! I got an amazing amount of comments on the nice look of this boat.

Hey Stephen,

Just got a '09 214FS this August (8.5 hours so far). I was worried about pulling it from Seattle to Lake Coeur D'Alene, ID with a 4.7 Toyota Sequoia. No probelemo. Just got off the Lake today (9/4/10) What a sweet ride! 5.7 Gi DP, Sirius, Wakeboard tower e.t.c. I feel sorry for the people that aren't into the boating thing.

See you on the lake!!

Steve (Seattle)post-16928-128366873312_thumb.jpg

post-16928-128366872253_thumb.jpg

post-16928-12836687567_thumb.jpg

Just an introduction. Glad to be here, I'm new. Saying hi to all you all. wink.gif

SLK

Hi Back,

Hamilton (Huntsville), Ontario, Canada - Hope UR enjoying your Monyerrey - I'm loving my 2010 - 194 F/S...Dave

I'm also a new Monterey owner (2010 - 194FS) and forum member. Happy to see a fellow Canuck on the forum; Dave, and practically a neighbour. I boat on Georgian Bay, near Parry Sound.

JPV