My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
TITLEWAVE

kenyon cooktop

does anyone know how i can find out where to order a replacement kenyon cooktop glass for my cooktop, monterey used a non locking door on the microwave and i forgot to take out the glass, well you know what happened next, hit a wake and the door popped open and the glass plate came crashing down on my cooktop and broke it. (i know, stupid me) for not securing it, a somewhat excuse is that its my first boat.

julius

Hello Julius,

I see from your gelcoat question you posted earlier that your boat is a 2006 290 Crusier.

The microwave doors on all models are self latching (just like the ones in your home) so your door must be damaged or it was not shut all the way. You might want to double check that door latch and replace the microwave with a new one if you suspect it is not closing properly.

Your factory installed microwave was a Tappan product: 5030B 110V BLACK TAPPAN MICROWAVE. The serial number and model is on the side of the door. They are available at most department stores.

I HAD ASK WHERE I WOULD BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A NEW GLASS TOP FOR MY KENYON COOK TOP ???????????????????????? NOT THE MICROWAVE

Hello TITLEWAVE,

Sorry about that!

Your stove top is a product of Kenyon Marine(860-664-4906)and the part # is: 40610 2 BURNER 120V 13" X 22" STOVE.

Hope this helps....