My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Peter F

Monterey 282CR Picture question

Hi,

Im from Stockholm/ Sweden and I am new here. I bought my 2004 Monterey 282 six month ago and I am very satisfied with her.

Now to my question; I have no idea what the Inlet/outlet (please se picture) on the left is used for (at the left of the "bigger" outlet from the Septitank)?

https://dl-web.dropb....jpg?w=730aa05d

Does any of you guys know what it is used for?

Best regards from a sunny Stockholm

Peter

Hi,

Im from Stockholm/ Sweden and I am new here. I bought my 2004 Monterey 282 six month ago and I am very satisfied with her.

Now to my question; I have no idea what the Inlet/outlet (please se picture) on the left is used for (at the left of the "bigger" outlet from the Septitank)?

https://dl-web.dropb....jpg?w=730aa05d

Does any of you guys know what it is used for?

Best regards from a sunny Stockholm

Peter

Peter,

You need to find a different WEB host for your picture or put it as an attachment so that we can see it.

Dan

It's a little different from mine but it looks like it's the inlet for your heat/AC. Turn your heat on and crank it up...or down for ac and you should feel / hear the pump running. The outlet should be on the starboard side just ahead of the helm. It only runs when it's actually cooling or heating.

It's a little different from mine but it looks like it's the inlet for your heat/AC. Turn your heat on and crank it up...or down for ac and you should feel / hear the pump running. The outlet should be on the starboard side just ahead of the helm. It only runs when it's actually cooling or heating.

Ok, thanks a lot!

br

Peter