My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Ronbo

2005 Monterey 268 SC Tach

This season I began having some issues with my tachometer in my 2005 Monterey 268SC and am looking for a replacement. The tach has a black face with an hour meter and a chrome or silver ring around it. "faria" is written in red any idea how I can find the part number from faria so I can place an order for this piece.

This season I began having some issues with my tachometer in my 2005 Monterey 268SC and am looking for a replacement. The tach has a black face with an hour meter and a chrome or silver ring around it. "faria" is written in red any idea how I can find the part number from faria so I can place an order for this piece.

I need this info too!

Thanks.

I need this info too!

Thanks.

Just an FYI Hammer2o, I have contacted Faria and you can no longer get this tach. Although, they do have a repair program where they will repair or rebuild the guage, it takes from 4 to 6 weeks. I suppose this is what I will wind up doing since this appears to be my only option, but I will wait until the end of the season so I don't have a big hole in the instrument panel.