My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
SteveO

Propeller swapping

Feel free to post your own needs on this forum site!

I have a set of, new, dual SS F4's and I need Dual SS F5's. Does anyone want to swap, or does anyone know where I can get a couple F5's? I am hoping someone out there needs a little quicker start out of the hole.

I have a '09 214 5.7 Gi and I'm getting 50MPH @ 5200 RPM, WOT and I need to bring down the RPM's a little.

Thanks,

Steve (Seattle)

Feel free to post your own needs on this forum site!

I have a set of, new, dual SS F4's and I need Dual SS F5's. Does anyone want to swap, or does anyone know where I can get a couple F5's? I am hoping someone out there needs a little quicker start out of the hole.

I have a '09 214 5.7 Gi and I'm getting 50MPH @ 5200 RPM, WOT and I need to bring down the RPM's a little.

Thanks,

Steve (Seattle)

Steve,

I have a set of f6 that are in great shape that I would like to trade for f4. Are you interested? If so, you can email me a bseamonsjpg@yahoo.com and we can arrange something. I used them on my 5.7 GXI and it ran around 5000 rpm at 3000 ft.

Thanks,

Steve,

Did you ever swap your prop set? I have a twins with F5 and I want to install F4 for sure.

Let me know please.

Joe

Joe, are you still interested in swapping props? E-mail me: SRBarnet61@gmail.com