My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
info@atlanticmarine.com

Monterey Dealers Online

Hey guys,

My name is JD. I work out of Atlantic Marine in Port Orange Florida. I am on this forum to support my clients. If anyone has any questions about Monterey or boating I am here to help. I encourage all of my fellow Dealers to post in this thread so our clients have an easy place to find us.

Hey everyone my name is Lee Torbush. I am a member of the sales team at JOA Marine in Marietta GA. I am also a very avid boater and devotee of Monterey Boats. If I can be of any help to you on any type of boat feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

If you are in the Atlanta area stop by and visit at our showroom.

leetorbush@joamarine.com

Hey guys,

My name is JD. I work out of Atlantic Marine in Port Orange Florida. I am on this forum to support my clients. If anyone has any questions about Monterey or boating I am here to help. I encourage all of my fellow Dealers to post in this thread so our clients have an easy place to find us.

Hi JD,

I've been contemplating a 268SC with a Merc 350MAG BIII (300HP). I'm worried that this configuration might be slithly underpowered? My perception is that if motor is underpowered .... its always working hard and thus consumes much more gas. Any thoughts? Have you driven the 268SC with a 300HP ?

Thanks

Gilbert

Hi JD,

I've been contemplating a 268SC with a Merc 350MAG BIII (300HP). I'm worried that this configuration might be slithly underpowered? My perception is that if motor is underpowered .... its always working hard and thus consumes much more gas. Any thoughts? Have you driven the 268SC with a 300HP ?

Thanks

Gilbert

Hello Everyone,

Century Marine in Mesa Arizona is now logged on, We have just moved to our new location at 3302 E. Main Street in Mesa 85213. We now offer a secured storage area for boats and RV's of all sizes as well as larger service ares and more parts and two large indoor showrooms. Come see the New Store and our expanded line of Monterey boats.

Thanks again,

Aaron

Century Marine

480-835-9134

Hey everyone my name is Montana Mike I work out of Captain's Marine Inc. in Kalispell Montana I would be glad to help if I can with any boating questions on your boat just as JD.

Hope to here from you!

mike.lopez@captainsmarine.com B)

I need a Oners Manual for a 1992 225 cuddy...Hard to find...Can you help