My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Muzzle

Anyone own a 254 FS

Hey everyone, we just bought a 254 FS over the week end and we are excited to get out and put some time on it. We almost bought the Crownline 240 LS but we happened to stop by a local boat event and we say the 254 and loved what we saw. I hope they are as quality as the Crownlines, this is our first Monteray so we'll see. Anyone out have opinions here? How are these boats? Hope it performs as good as it looks!

Thanks

Hey everyone, we just bought a 254 FS over the week end and we are excited to get out and put some time on it. We almost bought the Crownline 240 LS but we happened to stop by a local boat event and we say the 254 and loved what we saw. I hope they are as quality as the Crownlines, this is our first Monteray so we'll see. Anyone out have opinions here? How are these boats? Hope it performs as good as it looks!

Thanks

we own a 248ls which essenitalluy is the same boat you have just a bit older. Yours has a few "updates" and is a cuddy. anyway.. this is our first Monterey and we are in love with the boat. Rides great, easy to drive, quality is superb. we have 5.7 with duo-prop and motor has been awesome.. burning about 7-8 gals per hour. range is phenomenal. where are you doing your boating?

enjoy