My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Sherry

320SY

My husband and I just bought a 320SY and we can't wait to get her, we actually asked the marina that we will be keeping her at to allow us to bring her in a bit early since this is our first boat, and we wanted to get the feel for docking and such, so we don't look ridicules when everyone else starts getting into the marina. We have 3 weeks till drop as of yesterday. Her name is After Hours. From the little experience that we do have with dealers, I have to say that the dealer that we purchased her from I would recommend without hesitation.

post-5777-1237134933_thumb.jpg

My husband and I just bought a 320SY and we can't wait to get her, we actually asked the marina that we will be keeping her at to allow us to bring her in a bit early since this is our first boat, and we wanted to get the feel for docking and such, so we don't look ridicules when everyone else starts getting into the marina. We have 3 weeks till drop as of yesterday. Her name is After Hours. From the little experience that we do have with dealers, I have to say that the dealer that we purchased her from I would recommend without hesitation.

Hi, welcome a board, yes it´s a beautiful boat, i have seen him here in Portugal in Nauticampo 2009, we have a 278sc, that i hope this weekend goes to the water, the best thing i saw in your boat is the design, i think you´ll enjoy him when getting some good waves.

Best Regars

Marfi