My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
sportshoes

Light Problem on 214FS

I have a 2005 214FS. The bow light does not light. I've checked all the fuses on the fuse panel under the steering console and all are OK. The bulb has been replaced. Is this bow light fused somewhere other than the main panel under the steering?

Sport shoes, I have a 2007 194FS bowrider. My light stopped working shortly after getting it and check all the items you did. Seems that I had a loose connection inside the anchor locker. I guess when storing the anchor it caught the wires. So far no problems since finding this. Actually had the same problem with a new 2003, 18' edge bowrider. Don't know if this helps?

Bob, thanks, I will try that this weekend. However, since the curtesy lights at the floorline do not work either I don't think it is a loose wire at the anchor locker but I will check it out.

I see you are from PA. I am a former Philadelphia and Bucks County resident but now live in sunny Florida. Weather in my area has been 95 degrees everyday for the past 5 weeks. Nice boating weather and I can boat all year long.

Sportshoes