Jump to content
My Monterey


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About johndagostino

  • Rank
  1. I have a 2004 265 cruiser and dropped my waste fill cap in the river. I am having trouble finding the proper sized replacement. Any ideas? I can replace the entire fill unit, but the existing one seems really tough to remove from the hull. Is there a trick to loosen it? (Yes, I did remove the screws 1st!) Thanks, John
  2. How can I tell if i have a macerator? There is a fuse switch on the electrical panel.
  • Create New...