Jump to content
My Monterey

Waste Deck Fill on 2004 265 CR

Recommended Posts

I have a 2004 265 cruiser and dropped my waste fill cap in the river. I am having trouble finding the proper sized replacement. Any ideas?


I can replace the entire fill unit, but the existing one seems really tough to remove from the hull. Is there a trick to loosen it? (Yes, I did remove the screws 1st!)


Thanks, John

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello John,


The information you need is as follows:


FILL-GAS-99604 1 EA SS 30 DEGREE GAS Gem Products www.gemlux.com or 800-874-4506


FILL-WAT-99701 1 EA SS WATER FILL (same)


I thought while I was at it I would give you all of the fill's cap info.

This is for the entire part which includes the cap. They can be purchased through West Marine or any marine supply house.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...