My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Bill from NC

Where Can I buy a Mooring Cover? 234 FS

My boat sits on a lift and in preparing for winter, I'm realizing that the standard bow/cockpit cover just won't protect my boat. I'd like to buy a cover that extends down the sides and over the swim platform - does Monterey make this, and if so where can I buy it?

My boat sits on a lift and in preparing for winter, I'm realizing that the standard bow/cockpit cover just won't protect my boat. I'd like to buy a cover that extends down the sides and over the swim platform - does Monterey make this, and if so where can I buy it?

Try Calling Greatlakes boattop co. They may have the template for that b oats mooring cover.

good luck.

I have a 248 LSC and I bought a winter cover from Fisher Canvas in NJ, (609) 239-2733. they had a template for my boat, ordered over the phone,post-64-128888416289_thumb.jpg and they were a pleasure to deal with. Excellent product- a bit pricey, but worth it.