My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
GetAway

Sink parts 2000 242CR

The head sink leaks. Where can I find the gasket that's against the sink itself? Who makes the drain parts? The gasket and also the rubber part that the hose is connected to?

I had to replace a couple of parts and went to my local hardware store and got everything I needed. The sink stuff, taps etc...are used in home bars etc...and parts are interchangable. I changed the gasket in the shower head and the end of the tap in the galley.

I had to replace a couple of parts and went to my local hardware store and got everything I needed. The sink stuff, taps etc...are used in home bars etc...and parts are interchangable. I changed the gasket in the shower head and the end of the tap in the galley.

I'm a bit late in a thank you reply. I didn't add this discussion to my watch list. I'm going to make the gasket that I need. It's nice to know that I might be able to find what I need at Home Depot or Lowes etc.

Again, thanks for the reply. For some reason you don't see a lot of replys to many of the messages entered on this sight and we all have Monterey boats!!