My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Heinrich

Need part number for light 2005 270 CR

Hi there,

I'm looking to replace the rubber parts that's on the starboard side of the boat. The boat has 2 of these on the starboard side and 1 at the back on the port side as well. I'm including an image to show where the starboard locations are (note: I'm not referring to the genset's exhaust). Can anyone please tell me where I can order a replacement part?

Thank you!

Heinrich

post-16205-131154976478_thumb.jpg

In you picture, you are pointing to a thru hull,either for overboard sink discharge, or maybe A/C. not a light. The thru hull fittings are stainless, and may indeed have a rubber seal behind them. I would just replace the entire thru hull with a new one. You can get them from West Marine, Attwood, Wholesalemarine etc.

If that is a light, I apologize, I have never seen a light that low on a hull, it would be impossible to see in seas of any height.

In you picture, you are pointing to a thru hull,either for overboard sink discharge, or maybe A/C. not a light. The thru hull fittings are stainless, and may indeed have a rubber seal behind them. I would just replace the entire thru hull with a new one. You can get them from West Marine, Attwood, Wholesalemarine etc.

If that is a light, I apologize, I have never seen a light that low on a hull, it would be impossible to see in seas of any height.

Hi again all (and Rip5),

Yes, I have actually asked the Admin's to rename the description to "Need part number for thru hull discharge 2005 270CR" (or something more appropriate...in the initial post I messed up the description and have no way to go back and rename it - I assume it's just not going to happen...)

Anyway, yes I am referring to the stainless thru hull discharge fitting... I'll contact West Marine tomorrow (thanks for the lead) to see what they say... All I really need is the rubber on the inside. It appears to be have a little 'groove' near the top edge to allow it to 'bend' open easier... hope it makes sense... I'm attaching some more images (of ones I took this afternoon... after a nice dip in the lake). Btw, I'm wondering if just using some rubber 'tube' and cutting it to size might work?

Again, thank you so much for responding!

post-16205-131181430053_thumb.jpg

post-16205-131181432468_thumb.jpg

post-16205-131181434312_thumb.jpg