My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Frank C

Raymarine Radar

I have the Raymarine e97 with HD Radar on a new 2014 340 SY. I can't use the radar overlay feature on the chart plotter as I need to have a raymarine heading sensor installed to make that feature work. Can anyone tell me what Raymarine components are installed on the boat when you order this from the factory? I am thinking some of the Raymarine Seatalk components may be installed somewhere as the depth is displayed on the e97 and I think that requires the Seatalk backbone and a 5 way switch to connect the transducer to. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Request the boats' build sheet from your dealer, who can get it from Monterey with your HIN.

I am planning to install the Raymarine Radar for the e7D on my new 288SS also. I am quite confused where all the data are coming from and what seatalk components exist on the boat. :wacko:

The e7D properly display the depth and plots the fishfinder graph. It however displays a DIFFERENT depth from the digital depth guage which is quite confusing.

What is a boat's build sheet?

Cheers.

Boat Build sheet = What was used to make the boat at the factory. Details on what options were added, etc.