My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Wiener

M65 Verado 350 prop choice

1st post here, I have a new M65 with the Verado 350--came from the factory with a 17 pitch prop--boat seems to hit max RPM's with no problem--speed tops out at 49 at 3600' elevation. I'm thinking about moving up to a 19 or possibly 21 pitch and am wondering what you guys are running?? Thanks in advance!

I have a new to me (75 hours) 2021 M65 with the Enertia Eco 16x17 prop. I've yet to have it in the water. Previous owner says loaded or unloaded the boat can reach max rpm andd 49 mph. Did you try any other pitch props? I see the Enertia Eco comes in 18 and 19 pitch as well. Plus, there is a racing version which goes 1/2 sizes... Like 17.5, 18.5 etc. So you can really fine tune pitch for top speed / getting on plane etc.

I wonder what a 4 blade pitch prop would do on this boat?

Many heavy multi species boats are raving about the 4 blade Bravo 1 LT props.  Diameter is 15.25 and I'd like to try a 20 and 21 pitch for starters, And they also come in 1/2 sizes as well. 

Any info. would be appreciated.

IMG_3318.JPG

Sounds like you've got the same prop and getting the same speeds I am. I still haven't gotten any advice from any other M65 owners as to what the preferred prop, pitch, etc is. I guess when I ding up my current prop I'll experiment some. Thanks for your response!