My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
murray13

Trailer for 214 FS

Hello all,

My name is Mike Murray, I am brand new to the forum and brand new to Monterey. I have been a Crownline owner the last five years and I have just made the switch to Monterey. I just purchased a 05 214 FS but it does not have a trailer. I was looking for advice on what to look for in a trailer. I mostly see bunks being used although I've seen a few with rollers. Does anyone know what Monterey recommends?

Thanks for any input, mike

Hello Mike,

Welcome Aboard!

The 214FS is a great boat with lots of room. I know you will have tons of fun this summer.

As for your question, Monterey does not recommend a specific trailer manufacturer as many different types are used, but the most popular is probably the bunker style. It really depends on where you boat (water, ramp conditions, etc) and what you prefer....

I have attached the trailer specifications pdf for the 214 to this message for you.

Trailer_Drawing_MD_MG__214FS_FSC__Rev_0.pdf

Hello Mike,

Welcome Aboard!

The 214FS is a great boat with lots of room. I know you will have tons of fun this summer.

As for your question, Monterey does not recommend a specific trailer manufacturer as many different types are used, but the most popular is probably the bunker style. It really depends on where you boat (water, ramp conditions, etc) and what you prefer....

I have attached the trailer specifications pdf for the 214 to this message for you.

Thank you very much, the drawing will be very helpful.

Mike