Jump to content
My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  

Replacement fuel cap

Recommended Posts


Anyone know the make and or model number of the fuel filler on a 2002 262 cruiser? I need to replace the cap and have had difficulty in finding one.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ed,


Your gas fill is a Whitewater Marine Inc., product (phone is 813 572 8871 web is whitewatermarineinc.com)

and the part # is FILL-GAS-6005-305-S/S POLISHED 30 DEGREE.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...