My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Jed

Retro fit shower

Hi,

I own a Monterey Edge 180 that I bought new in 2000. I notice that the new version of my boat has a shower attachment on the stern. Is it possible to retro fit a shower attachment to the boat? I was wondering if Monterey sell a kit so that I could either have it fitted by a professional or even DIY.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas on this?

I live in the UK.

Thanks,

Jed.

Hi,

I own a Monterey Edge 180 that I bought new in 2000. I notice that the new version of my boat has a shower attachment on the stern. Is it possible to retro fit a shower attachment to the boat? I was wondering if Monterey sell a kit so that I could either have it fitted by a professional or even DIY.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas on this?

I live in the UK.

Thanks,

Jed.

Hi there,

Any boat can have a shower only thing you need is a kit and a professional to do this, so after this, only you need is the most to tell you the corect parts and you see in your boat where to install it.

Best Regards

Marfi

Hi there,

Any boat can have a shower only thing you need is a kit and a professional to do this, so after this, only you need is the most to tell you the corect parts and you see in your boat where to install it.

Best Regards

Marfi

Hi again,

You can start by see this website

http://www.plastimo.com/

In there you have a section for fresh water system, all equipament pumps, tubes, etc... even if you won´t hot water, i think it´s not a DIY system, but any system like the one you wont should be installed by a professional and prefered by a Monterey dealer.

Ride with your heart

Marfi

Hi again,

You can start by see this website

http://www.plastimo.com/

In there you have a section for fresh water system, all equipament pumps, tubes, etc... even if you won´t hot water, i think it´s not a DIY system, but any system like the one you wont should be installed by a professional and prefered by a Monterey dealer.

Ride with your heart

Marfi

Hi Marfi - thanks for this. I know you can purchase showers from other manufacturers for fitting and thats ok,

however I would like to know which shower unit Monterey fit to the new version of this boat as they have obviously sourced a unit that is perfect for it. Also the size and the whereabouts of the water tank to supply the shower would be of great interest as I am sure that Monterey would have considered the best placing of these parts within the boat. I would certainly get a professional to fit this type of unit.

Perhaps you guys at Monterey could let me know if you can sell the shower system? I would love to know.

Thanks,

J.

Hi Marfi - thanks for this. I know you can purchase showers from other manufacturers for fitting and thats ok,

however I would like to know which shower unit Monterey fit to the new version of this boat as they have obviously sourced a unit that is perfect for it. Also the size and the whereabouts of the water tank to supply the shower would be of great interest as I am sure that Monterey would have considered the best placing of these parts within the boat. I would certainly get a professional to fit this type of unit.

Perhaps you guys at Monterey could let me know if you can sell the shower system? I would love to know.

Thanks,

J.

Hi there,

Have you tried to talk to your monterey dealer? perhaps they can purchase that equipment directly from Monterey Boats and apply to your boat, if they can´t help you i can try to see in my boat what´s the company that makes this and you can try to see in U.K. if they got a dealer, if my memory is corect i think is a Jabsco system but i can be wrong and this is for waste and not for fresh water system .

Best Regards

Marfi