My Monterey
Sign in to follow this  
Jurij

282 Monterey - gelcoat number

I have monterey 282 year of pruduction 2001 and I would like to repair gelcoat scratches. Could you please let me know the number of gel coat? Is it possible to order repair kit somewhere in Europe as I am from Slovenia.

thank in advance

Jurij

You will need to give her the Hull ID number so she can look up what

gel color was used on that particular boat.

You can purchase gelcoat "kits" from Mini-Craft, www.minicraft.com (800-282-8244) or Spectrum Color, www.spectrumcolor.com (800-754-5516). You will need your hull identification number when you contact them to obtain the correct color match. Your hull ID begins with the letters "RGF" it is on the starboard side of the swim platform and on your vessel registration, insurance documents, etc.

thank you for your answer

My hull number is: RGF 70177C101. I already contact both of the producer and we will se if they will sent the repair kit to Europe but they still need correct color of my boat.

Hello Jurij,

Thank you for the HIN. Your exterior gelcoat Spectrum part number is: 18001- PEARL WHITE (ASHLAND) WG-LF-1977.

Thank you for your answer. Do you maybe know what is the color number on RAL color chart? Is it possible to get the repair kit somewhere in Europe?

Regards

Jurij