My Monterey
CrazyCanuk

Replacement Light Bulb Types for 2011 204FS

Need to replace several lights on my 2011 Monterey 204FS and since I am not at the boat I was wondering if anyone knows what types they are;

Bow Docking light

Bow Red/Green Nav light

Stern White/Mooring light

Did not see any of these listed in the Owner’s Manual.

Thanks in advance, CrazyCanuk

I have always just taken the bulbs out and matched them up at the store to what they have

whenever I have replaced bulbs. Have not needed to replace them yet on our 2011 204FS.

When I do, I will switch to LED in all except the docking lights.

I have always just taken the bulbs out and matched them up at the store to what they have

whenever I have replaced bulbs. Have not needed to replace them yet on our 2011 204FS.

When I do, I will switch to LED in all except the docking lights.

Why not the docking lights?

I saw an 80 footer that had nothing but LEDs and they were all super bright and very compact. He had a search light on the fly bridge that was aprox 6 inches square and it produced more light than my car's HID's on high beam setting.

I changed all of my bulbs to LED and I'm saving a ton of power which has allowed me to stay on the hook an extra couple of days without running my generator to recharge.

LED's used in Docking lights do not have a very well focused beam. Sometimes "bright" is not what you want.

LED's used in Docking lights do not have a very well focused beam. Sometimes "bright" is not what you want.

I don't have docking lights and I don't know what the beam looks like. We in the Northwest use our night vision (or ram the dock) :)

Well I managed to get to the boat and review the bulb types.

Here they are in case someone else needs the info;

Bow Docking lights - 12V 35W, MR16 type Halogen bulb with reflector, 1 3/4" length, 2" dia.

Bow Red/Green Nav light - 12V 8W, 71 type Festoon bulb, 1 3/16" length, 7/16" dia.

Stern White/Mooring light - 12V 9W, 906 type, Wedge bulb, 1 3/8" length, 9/16" dia.

Hope this helps, CrazyCanuk.