My Monterey
ScottApgar

ski mirror for 2014 BlackFin 217BF

My old ski mirror mount bracket is too skinny for the thickness of the BlackFin windshield.

Does anyone know of a bracket mount skit mirror that will fit the thicker windshield on the Monterey?

thanks!

Does anyone know the thickness of the windshield and its border? I would like to buy a mirror but want to ensure the bracket is wide enough to fit over the windshield. I can't find the thickness of the windshield online anywhere and my boat is shrinkwrapped for the winter.

thanks

Scott, I suspect it's a little over one inch thick. I has a 264FS and bought a mirror from overton's but it won't fit. My taylormade windshield is about 1 1/4 thick, but it also has a rounded edge, which is another problem.

I'm researching mirrors now and think I'm going to try another one, but am trying to make sure. I reached out to taylormade but they couldn't help.

I'm waiting for a reply from the mirror company now.

Peter

I recently ordered and installed the PTM Edge Wake Mirror & Bracket Combo on my 07 194FS with 1 1/8" thick Taylor Made windshield with rounded top. It fits like a glove and works perfectly. I tried about 3 others and returned them all.

An added bonus is that it folds down without removing it so you can cover your boat.